Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Bench warmer...


Will be watching this event on the 18th. Jomari will be there. Incidentally, that day happens to be his birthday too. Hah.


Check out Rico and Bobby's [yes, there were named after the late Rico Yan and his brother Bobby] Dogster's page by clicking on their picture. I'm not a dog person but Rico is one fine Golden.


ED, started last Wednesday night on StarWorld. I heart ED. How can you not?


My three couples so far are Chip & Kim, The Bowling Moms and Brandon & Nicole. I hope I don't jinx them. Hehe.

No comments: