Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings and a little talking on the side...
  1. GAME BOY:: Nintendo
  2. Biopsy:: Cyst
  3. Attack:: in Iraq
  4. Convention:: Comic Book
  5. Jewels:: Precious
  6. Genetics:: Genealogy
  7. Impostor:: Fake
  8. Doug:: King of Queens
  9. Arbitrary:: randomness
  10. Oscillate:: Round and round it goes
  • I've been taping Coupling for the past two months now. I think, I have around 8 episodes already. I've only seen 3 episodes so far. Sheesh. This happens to me all the time. I'd tape shows then it'll take me a while to watch them. I don't know why. I guess, it's knowing that they'll still be there when I want to watch them. Sheesh. My plan was to tape them then watch them a day after. Never accomplished that plan.
  • I still even have the movie The Pilot's Wife taped from a few months ago. I promised to finish the book first BUT I still haven't done that. Darn. I did finish reading A Walk To Remember last week. Now, it's another Nic Sparks book, The Rescue, I'm halfway through.
  • I guess, I just need to read some good-old-romantic-type stories. I need to feel or think about some mushy stuff. I'm only human. I do have feelings that resembles that of a romantic-nature. Even just a bit.
  • Hmmm, am I really "releasing" it here. I CAN'T talk about it for the life of me. I've a hard time talking for some reason. It's my flaw. Just how I am. I can talk about it BUT the actual "talking" is just hard for me. Bear with me. Don't give up on me for not talking. There are times, I really wanted to "talk" but for some reason, I fold. Even to my closest friends, I'm known to be the quiet one. So, half the time, they don't know what's on my mind BECAUSE I don't talk about stuff about me. Even now, I'm actually cringing. Getting a bit uncomfortable reading what I just typed. Sheesh. Maybe, I ought to do this, I mean, write my thoughts then just read them when I'm with my friends? Nah. That would seem to be too formal? That will even make me conscious. Oh man.
  • The thing is, I can't really deal with serious talks. I mean, I can understand them but the more I talk about it, the more I feel down. So, what I do, is just not think about them that much. I'm not totally running away from it. I'm just not paying them any attention. Because, most often than not they just go away.
  • Praying about it HELPS the most. Every single opportunity I can get. I always pray about the serious stuff that is happening in my life. And after hearing/reading some other people's dilemmas, mine is just a dot compared to what they're going through.
  • It's just having perspective on things right? I mean, I KNOW, I'm one blessed human being. I've never been hospitalized except the day that I was born . I don't have a lot of money but I can buy some of the stuff that I need and sometimes, the things that I just want. I may not be pretty but I have beautiful friends. [both inside and out] I may not be good at sports but at least I try to play badminton. I may not be as smart as Bill Gates but I'm not stupid either. [I know a lot about "useless" knowledge...hehe] Wasn't I "talking" about romance awhile ago? Darn. This is another thing I don't particularly like whenever I talk, I tend to jump from one subject to the next. And I actually expect the person I'm talking to, to get it. Crazy me. I know. Like I while ago, I was telling my sister and cousin about the Gilmore Girls DVD [I was flipping on a magazine and saw the ad for it]. Told her, I still haven't seen the Gilmores' DVD around. Then all of a sudden, I said, May Season7 na rin nga... [I was already thinking about the FRIENDS dvds that I actually saw on Tower...] Both my sister and cousins said, May season7 na ang Gilmore?, I replied, FRIENDS then, they both said, ang gulo mo talaga...
  • Oh man, I realized that my way of telling things always end up like that. Sheesh. Wouldn't it be grand if they can just read my thoughts instead? That would be much easier on my part. Though I have to shut off my not so nice way of thinking right? [hehehe]
  • This is actually getting long. Hah. And I haven't even talked about love or romance. I WAS actually in love late last year to earlier this year. I think I was in love. I felt that way before so, I kinda concluded that it was around that part of the brain. BUT the ending wasn't what I was expecting. The world will be a better place if there are not liars in the world. Sheesh. I'll "talk" about it next time. That's a promise.
  • Ahhhh. I feel good now. Just by "talking" about some of the stuff on my so-called mind. Hah. It's 2:22am on my clock. I've to call it a day/night. Whatever. It's a brand new work week. May we all have a fine, stress-free week. A brand new month in a couple of days. The start of the BER months. Christ's Day is coming once again. Yeeha. Godbless.

  • No comments: