Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Sat-urr-day Night...

  • It's another Saturday night. And like most of my weekends, I'm stuck at home. Hehee. More like, I'm too lazy or just no scheduled dinner with my friends. Badminton weekend hasn't been happening for the past two weeks. I'm not complaining. It's nice to be at home during the weekends. Just me and myself and I. [well, my parentals are here but they are both in dreamland already] My sisters are out, they have a more "active" social life than I do. That's no biggie news. Just how it is.
  • Wanted to go and see The Princess Diaries 2 earlier but fell asleep at around 4pm til about 8pm-ish. Getting some shut eyes during the afternoon is a weekend thing for me whenever I'm home. It recharges me in a way.
  • I'm bored. I'm gonna do my blog hopping for now and then post some of the links that I will find.
  • I think I'm gonna eat ice cream as well...coffee crumble...my Tatay's fave. It's an ok flavor, I prefer Double Dutch but since he bought it I'm ok with Coffee Crumble for now. Hehehe.

  • No comments: