Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Aaaarrgggghhhh...

  • Badminton was postponed for next week. The beach getaway weekend was moved for another weekend. Sked's not jiving. I feel sick right now. Darn. This. Cough.
  • My week is very routinary. Work. TV. Emails. A few hours of sleep. I always look forward to my weekends coz it's badminton time or the occasional dinner with EBC or I get to sleep all day/night.
  • I LOVE to sleep. Coz whenever I'm asleep I don't get to think about issues that bring me down. I'm at peace. Even for a few hours. Forget everything else for a while. Let me have my peace.
  • Do you ever get the feeling that you wanted to talkback at your parents? Sometimes, I get that feeling. They are hard-headed people. Sheesh. Frustrating. They are my parents so I can't really be THAT frustrated with them. The thing is, they gamble, mostly cards, they even let people play here at home. It's so frustrating to get home and see that they are playing cards. They know we [my sisters and I] don't like it. But they still do it. They even said, barya, barya [loose change] lang naman daw but they do it every day. Or almost. Sheesh.
  • Aside from the cards, my father is a big fan of horse racing...darn those horses. And he's REALLY back to smoking again. He had a triple-heart bypass last March of 2003. He doesn't seem to care if he gets another heart attack. And to think that we still owe some people about Php100,000+ used for his operation. I'm so grateful to my relatives for helping my father out. My father doesn't seem to see it that way. This is like a second chance at life for him but he's just wasting it with cigarettes. Punyetang sigarilyo yan. My father is a good and generous man, he just have a few flaws that could be changed but refused to do so. PARENTS.

  • No comments: