Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings, men in briefs and then some...

  1. Olympics:: Medals
  2. Wicked:: Witch
  3. Intoxicating:: Perfume
  4. Radical:: Fantastic
  5. Misinformed:: False Info
  6. Triplets:: Musketeers
  7. Coronation:: Beauty Pageant
  8. Asimov:: The Name Sounds Familiar
  9. Contemporary:: Music
  10. 1:: Only
  • It's a brand new week. Been looking for some pix of Jomari from last Wednesday's UNDERSTATEMENT show. No luck yet. Something is bound to come up real soon, I'm sure. Though, I did find a few images taken from ONE NIGHT ONLY [the Bench underwear/denim show from 2 years back] and a few other pix. I am thinking of updating the Jomari Connection site soon. I'm just too lazy nowadays. You're still welcome to check it if you want too. Hehe. I enjoyed the show, it was a first for me. My friend Laney watched the show thru the lenses of her binoculars. Mine wasn't that clear so, I just watched it with my regular eyes. [heheh] Jomari wore this RED briefs, very nice indeed. It took a while before he came out of the runway. I even thought he'll be a no-show considering it was his birthday and all. I heart him. I'm not obssessed. I'm just fascinated with him. [since highschool days...heheh]
  • I slept all day Saturday. Got out of bed around 3pm-ish. Haaay. Sleeping is sooo good for the soul. Get it whenever you can.
  • I've been reading A Walk To Remember for a few days now. The movie is in rotation on HBO for the past few weeks now. I liked the movie. The book, I'm liking more. Nicholas Sparks know how to please his readers. My favorite would have to be The Notebook, can't wait for the movie to come out here soon.
  • Watched the Night of the Champions on TV, man, they are a bunch of great singers. I like Sarah Geronimo's voice and personality the most. Charming girl she is.
  • My parentals are in a bind right now, I could say, I told you so, pero, I don't wanna rub it in. I'm keeping my mouth shut about it. The thing is, I know it will happen sooner than soon. Sheesh. It's one if not the most shameful thing ever. I won't elaborate coz I'm not proud of it. But the idea of my relatives finding out about it makes me real uncomfortable. Sheesh. Parents. I'm praying for them. Please pray that God shed a light on them too. What's done is done.

  • No comments: