Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday...

  • I had a pretty good Monday. Work was a bit busy but light. Nothing I cannot handle.
  • Played an hour of badminton tonight. Man, it was nice. An hour of sweating. Like expected, I didn't win. Hah. BUT I'm not losing hope. I'll beat whoever I'm playing against with one time. Eventually. SisterM beat me by a point. It was a close game. We'll play again on Wednesday. Gotta try and lose some excess baggage. If you know what I mean.
  • I've been thinking of cutting my hair short. NOT short short. Just shorter than my usual do. I don't really fuss about my hair. I'm not that gutsy when it comes to having my hair cut. I just have the usual trim. Hmmm. We'll see.
  • The US Open started tonight. Wee. Something to watch during the wee hours of the night/day. Though, I don't think Mark Phillippoussis is in the tourney this year. I have to check the players list.
  • I'm sleepy. Hah. It's just a past midnight. Thank you badminton.
  • Ohkay kids, I think I'm gonna call it a day. Godbless.

  • No comments: