Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Blog Hoppers Unite...

  • Ok, I said, I was gonna do my once-in-a-month [I just declared it now...heheh] blog hopping and I just did. Wow, I spent hours in hopping from one blog to the next. Though, this time, I only checked Pinoy blogs. Surprisingly, we have a Philippine Blog Awards site. And more surprisingly, there are "famous" people who do the blog thing as well. Hmmmm. I'm not sure if it's really them but reading blogs from "famous" people made me think that they are normal people like us. They just happen to have glamorous jobs and much higher paychecks. All good. Here are some of them. Go ahead and check them out if you want to.
  • Here are the winners/finalists from last year's Philippine Blog Awards:
  • No comments: