Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Tic Toc...

It's 5:11am on my computer monitor. I haven't slept since waking up yesterday around 4pm. My body clock has changed since the Holidays. I'd sleep at 9am-ish and get up in the afternoon. Darn. Now, it's back to work. And I'm up and gonna get ready for work. Without any sleep. Good thing is, I don't go in an office, mostly field work. I work for my Uncle's Customs Brokerage Company, and we deal with importations. We deal with the Bureau of Customs.

Today is bound to be light, just have to go to the Customs Office in Manila and pay some storage fees for our client's imported cargoes. So, I'm hoping to get home before lunch and get some needed zzzzz. If I get sleepy that is. I hope I do get sleepy. I feel I'm gonna get sleepy on my way to and from work. Oh well, that's the consequence I have to pay for not having normal sleeping patterns. But see, I'm not alone. I know some people who are like me. And we are not alone. Hah. Good morning.

No comments: