Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

They are so [NOT] last year...

Favorite Concert of '03: Duncan Sheik

... Band/Artist of '03: Stephen Speaks and Jason Mraz

... Local Artist of '03: Paolo Santos

... Song of '03: You and I Both by Jason Mraz

... Movie of '03: Pirates Of The Caribbean

... CD of '03: No More Doubt - Stephen Speaks

... Punk'd-ster of '03: Ashton Kutcher

... TV Show of '03: ALIAS

... Guilty Pleasure of '03: Raisinets

... Website of '03: Beliefnet

... Activity of '03: Blogging and Random Blogging

... Blog of '03: Jann Arden

... Quote of '03: "I want to glorify God in anything I do and make a living doing something I love with someone I love." - TJ McCloud

p.s. Inspired by _walkonwater

No comments: