Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Randomly yours...

  • Caught JZafra on Straight Talk with Cito Beltran yesterday morning while channel surfing. Yay.
  • Bought 3 back issues of Entertainment Weekly [Sept 19 2003; Nov 28 2003; December 12 2003] and DETAILS [June/July 2003] last night...that is where my money goes...on an almost weekly basis. Sheesh. That is one thing that really makes my day. Magazines. Yeah.

  • Saw most part of the World Idol on Star World; only a handful I really like. Those judges are really blunt. I searched for the website and I already know who the winner was. My sister is right. Good thing, we didn't bet on money.

  • Started doing my contribution for the Mandy Moore Yahoogroup scrapbook thingy.

  • "If it's right for you, it's really right for me." --- Lorelai Gilmore

  • No comments: