Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I Wanted To...

Friday night, my friends and I had dinner at Gerry's Grille. We ate quite a lot. Good food + Good company + Bottomless Pink Lemonade = Great time. Belated Holiday presents were given. I got a book called Bible: Clues for the Clueless and a Jason Mraz CD.

After dinner, we headed off to one of our friend's house. San Mig Lite, Vodka, Tequila and my San Mig Cali Ice were the choice of alcoholiquids. [mine doesn't really count as an alcohol, it's an apple drink thingy].

The guys were in front of the TV with their beers and Tequila. The girls were on the dining area with the bottle of Vodka and Orange Juice.

Girl Talk Alert. Fwend#1 found out that her S.O. [significant other] is cheating on her. Fwend#2 is in denial that the guy she loves could be attached to someone else already. Fwend#3 is playing around and his S.O. doesn't know it. Fwend#4 doesn't snoop on her S.O.s mobile phone. Fwend #5 and I don't have S.O.s. I gave in to Fwend#4 and drank about 2 glasses of Vodka with OJ. It wasn't that bad. It tasted like medicine. Bitter.

While hearing their stories, I wanted to share about my one and only [so far] relationship but wasn't able to do so...like always. I'm not much [if at all] a talker. I wanted to tell them that I had once been fooled by someone whom I thought was single. I spent one year and a half with that person and I had no idea. Call me Lovefool coz I was for a time.

A lotta people, mostly guys, do play around. I have friends who's being played at and the ones who do play around. Which one are/were you?

No comments: