Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, January 01, 2004

My First Day of 2004...

  • I slept around almost 10am-ish, got up at around 8pm-ish...hah! I was a greedy sleeper on the first day of the new year. It felt good though. Really good. I think, I'm gonna have a good 2004. I pray to God that we all have a good 2004.


  • 2003 : The year that was...a look back...
  • January : My dad had a heart attack first day of the year. Yeah. That was something to start the new year huh? Also, my uncle boss had a mild heart attack the following week.

  • February : Had my birthday. Met someone who I share the same birthday with. Met the Speakers. Saw Stephen Speaks in concert. Twice.

  • March : My dad had a triple-heart bypass operation. The wait was 10 hours or so, I can't exactly remember but it was very long. I can wait that long again but not with the same circumstances.

  • April : My dad got out of the hospital. Recovered quickly. He had his birthday. My cousin Nadine turned 4. It was a good month.

  • May - June : slow at work. Really slow. I finally got a passport.

  • July : Saw Duncan Sheik in concert. Twice. Yeah. Paolo Santos and Rockwell & Dain [of Stephen Speaks] were the front-acts.

  • August - September : work is still slow. Lost my phone to a robber. Not a pleasant experience. He had a knife. I believe in karma.

  • October : Attended my 10th year highschool reunion. It was a good night. My highschool crush didn't come. Oh well. Maybe next time. My DearB might be going back to his old habits. Darn.

  • November : Watched Mariah Carey and Mandy Moore in concert. Joined a Mandy Moore yahoogroup. I recommend her Coverage CD. Still slow at work. Finally, got myself a new mobile phone.

  • December : A former HS teacher of mine died of breast cancer. She was a very charming and approachable woman. Was able to buy presents for most of my loved ones. Kids first, then adults. I'm happy about that. I love the Holiday season, most people are nice to each other. Hehehe. It's the season for giving and sharing. Jesus Christ's birthday. Happy Birthday to him.

  • I had a pretty ok 2003, I wish that 2004 bring me good vibes. I wanna fall in love again. [hah!] I miss that feeling. It's been so long, it doesn't quite count anymore. All the best to 2004. Godbless.

  • No comments: