Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Elves = Hummina Hummina...

Okay, this is a late post but what the hey...I FINALLY saw the LOTR [Lord Of The Rings] trilogy. Started Friday night with The Fellowship of the Ring, Saturday night with The Two Towers...and caught the last full show of The Return Of The King last Monday night as SM Fairview Cinema. What can I say? It was an something. I mean, I'm not a big fan of epics and such but after seeing the movie...darn...I'm just mesmerized on how the director [Peter Jackson] made the trilogy. I'm excited to read the books coz my sister told me there were some parts in the book that wasn't in the films.

One thing I noticed about the movie, a lot of hummina men...hehehe...those elves are good-looking right? Haldir is my second fave elf next to Legolas. Faramir. Pippin. Gollum is scary looking, it's the eyes. Sheesh.

Anyhoo, I can't give a proper review of the movie, all I know is... I loved it and among other things. Hats off to PJ.

No comments: