Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, January 12, 2004

762 Hits as of today...

I maintain this Daily Bread devotionals at EasyJournal. What I have been doing since April of last year is, I type and post the daily devotionals from the DailyBread book I have. The DailyBread 2003 Annual Edition was given by my two fwends as a Christmas gift. One day, I decided to share it with the rest of the online community. It's good to wake up in the morning and have a positive outlook. It really is. Easyjournal have a monthly tracker as to how many people have visited your site so far, and when I logged on a while ago ... 762 hits as of today. WHOA! It made me really happy that a lot of people are checking the site on a daily basis. I really am. Godbless everybody.

p.s. On a sadder note, Fwend#2 broke up with her jerk of a boyfriend. Darn. Eventhough we don't like the guy. I don't like it when one of my fwends are sad. It makes me sad too. Sigh.

No comments: