Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Fruit Cake & Alanis...

I ate some fruit cake at my cousin's house while watching Alanis Morissette's Feast On Scraps DVD. I love fruit cake. Most people don't like it. I love it. I had half of the cake last Sunday too while watching Wrong Turn. Nobody gave me fruit cake this year. Or the years before that. I always hope that someone will give me one. [hint*hint*] But I always end up eating the fruit cakes at my Aunt's house. Hehehe.

Btw, I got to sleep around 4pm yesterday til about 9pm-ish. Totally forgot JZ's Twisted on NU. Darn. Missed it for a month now. Oh why, oh why. Then I slept around 3am-ish til about 7am-ish again. 8am-ish til about 10am. Work is very light today. Thank God. My sleeping habit is not that normal but I AM normal that's one thing I'm sure of. [Hmmm...]

No comments: