Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Octoberfest...

When life was more simpler.

I actually joined one of the parlor games on Jelo's 7th. Girls vs Boys. Girls won. It wasn't easy what I had to do in this pic. Hee.

Elliott Yamin was here last week. And this pic is from Meg of the Yaminoys [which I joined recently]. It was really sweet of Elliott to wear this shirt yes? He even posed with the rest of the Yaminoys wearing the shirt like he was one of them. Sweet.

The kiddies. Gameboy and PSP and computer games and cartoons are the things that make them happy right now. I was once like them.

My cousin Tin, my uber-kulit-when-taking-her-pic niece Jenea and my cousin AJ taken during Tin's blowout dinner.

The family. Where was I? Hmmm.

She said: I'm thinking...she's such a cutie.

Little Tahitian girl is all grown up yes? I can't believe how she's grown. She used to be this teenie tiny baby.

  • It's the first day of October. Here's hoping it'll be a good one for you and me. God Bless.
  • No comments: