Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Coolness...

A birthday shout out is going to the baybEeee of EBC...Happy Happy Happy my dear. Love ya. God Bless.

My cousin AJ found this on YouTube last night while she was online here at home...I never thought of searching for this. Hee. Coolness. You also might have this as a ring tone on your phone. SisterM had this tone for years. Cuteness. Now, we have a face behind the voice.

The "CUPPYCAKE" Song
(Lyrics and Music by Judianna Castle)
is actually the chorus from Amy's version of "You're My Honeybunch"
(lyrics and music by Judianna and Buddy Castle)

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear


  • It's Thursday night. One more work day and it's another weekend once again. We're already halfway through September 2007, ain't it fast? Yes, it is.
  • I was in bed ready to sleep, then I've been meaning to call GLOBE to ask how I can send email via my phone. I kept putting it off. So, I got up and when I picked up the phone there was no dial-tone. First thought came to mind was, I don't have internet as well.
  • I had to find out, I turned on the computer and voila, I still have my dsl. I guess, it must be the phone itself. I don't know. But I'm glad I have internet.
  • I'm not supposed to be online. I have not been online at nights since I am pretty tired after work. I get online when I wake up around 5am-ish, to update the dailybread and reply to NGs emails and just check out blogs and whatever I can check online before I get ready for work. Good set up so far.
  • Anyhoo, must go back to bed and zzzz. Here's wishing you a fine weekend to come. God Bless.
  • No comments: