Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, September 21, 2007

Checking In...

Saw Elliott Yamin @ Trinoma last night. Was goody to hear him sing live. Aileen and I didn't get free stubs since when we got there the stubs were all gone. They started giving them out at 10am. We were all at work at that time. Mano got there later than us but since she had a Press Pass she was able to get near Elliott, even got a pic taken with him. Hee. She was on fangurl mode clicking her camera away. [We saw her from the 3rd floor where Aileen and I were in]. Go Elliott!

Grade 2 pic. I was Nadine's age when that pic was taken. Hee. Can you tell which one is me? One schoolmate from Grade school recently found me on Friendster, I honestly can't remember how he looked but I do remember his name. Then after a few exchange of emails, we thought of having a group for whoever we can find from Grade school. So far, we're 8 people in the group. Hee. Why I never thought to search for people from Grade school before is beyond me. Hee. I still remember a few names. Funny though, how my school mate remembered a lot from GS and I don't. DAMN. Is my memory that bad? We graduated from GS in 1989. Yikes. That's a LONNNNGGGG time ago. Goody to get in touch again with people from the past.


The new Ipod Nano with video. LD showed it to us last night over dinner. He's gonna review the new 8GB Nano with video along with a 160GB [my computer hard disk is on 40GB] Ipod with video. Ain't his job cool? What will you do with 160GB though? That's too much. Hee. Though the new Nano is really nice to look at.

SIGH. I miss them.


  • Been a busy work week. Tiring. All good though. More of the work thingy this coming week. I dislike the Bureau for implementing things that is not needed. Why x-ray the same item each week from a multi-national company? GRRRRRRR to them. BIG TIME. It's a time consuming thingy. VERY TIME CONSUMING. They should just choose the ones that they have to put under x-ray examination and not importers who pay the right duties and taxes. GRRRRR to them.
  • Anyhoo, can't say much right now. Hee. I'm sleepy tired and not feeling good. Hoping that October will be a better month for you and me. God Bless.
  • No comments: