Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, September 07, 2007

Tiring Work Week...

  • It's been a busy tiring work week for me. Was up by 5am from Tuesday to Friday and I got home later than usual. Though, today, finished work around 3:30pm-ish and I was at home by 6pm-ish. All good. Bound to be another busy one next week. I am complaining just stating a fact. Today was a not-so-good day at work. Our client's shipment was randomly hit to be examined via the Bureau's X-ray machine. Such a hassle I tell you. And even if our client's company is a multi-national big corporation, the Bureau still decided to that they want to x-ray our client's cargo. Oh well. Hassle. I mean, IF they really want to catch those smugglers, they can, only they don't because that's how some of the people at the Bureau make LOTS and LOTS of money. SAD BUT TRUE. Tsk tsk tsk.
  • I'm glad and thankful it's the weekend. No work for two days. Yay.

  • A shoutout going out to my cousin Tin for passing the Medical Technology Licensure Exams. She just had her birthday last Tuesday and I must say that's a great gift yes? A mini-wave for her...whooo.
  • On the US Open 2007, my bets are out. Blake and Nadal didn't make it thru the 4th round. Oh well. There's always next year.

  • Got me this last night. Would have been perfect if the swoosh and laces were purple/violet. Hee. I like it nonetheless.
  • Random pic: this was taken January 2006, when my Tita Carol, my cousins Karen & Jean and my nieces Kat, Jade & Jewel came for a visit. I still have some relatives that I still have to meet in person. Someday, somehow. Also in pic are my parents, Uncle Boss and Tita Loida.
  • Anyhoo, here's wishing a fine weekend for you and me. God Bless.
  • No comments: