Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wake Me Up When September Ends...

  • I want this month to end already...
  • My Nanay had a mild stroke last week and we didn't even knew that it was one. We found out when we took her to the doctor last Sunday. She had her blood work and ecg done last Monday. Went back to the doctor last Tuesday. Her sugar is high, which is surprising because she doesn't like sweet stuff. The process will be repeated before October 9th, so, maybe, the people who took her blood made a glitch about her sugar and what not. She's got a high blood pressure, most people think when you're high blood, you must like fatty food, not my Nanay's case, she's a fish lady. When we have fried tilapia, hers would be steamed. When we have fried bangus, hers would be steamed. Oh well, the doctor asked her if she's got problems that she's been thinking a lot. She just said no. She's been given 5 types of meds, when they went to the drugstore is totalled to Php10,500. Acccck. She only had 2,000 with her. Why are meds so pricey? It should be affordable to all. Sigh. I'm glad that my Nanay's stroke was just a mild one. It's heartbreaking to witness when a loved one is not feeling good and you can't do anything about it. Your prayers would be appreciated.
  • Tatay got the sore eyes since Monday afternoon now Nanay have it too. Oh no. I don't want to have red eyes. It's been years since I had one. Also, Uncle Boss's house help have it as well. Accck. I hope no one else catches the virus.
  • The house owner dropped by earlier this month, and told her if we can't give a down payment, we have to move because they're selling this house, they need the money for a medical operation I think. SIGH. There are times, I wish I'm born rich so, I won't have any problems where money is concerned. Praying this will all work out. I know, this issue, has been a burden to my Nanay.
  • Also, their property case in the province, that's been going on since I was in HS, I think. Lotsa money spent on that case. Why, oh why, some people are greedy, not like they can take that with them when they die. KARMA to them. BIG TIME. I sometimes, want to say, just give the property up but they know it's theirs and it's been a long process on that. Just fighting for what is theirs. Karma to my greedy relatives.
  • Anyhoo, must get ready for work now. Prayers check for anyone who needs it. Bring on October. God Bless.
  • No comments: