Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, October 05, 2007

Five Ninety Nine...

My all-time crush [hee] is back on TV via Lastikman, yes, I know, I won't be able to watch that show but I'm still happy he's appearing on TV again. Kampanerang Kuba was the last show he was in if I remember it right. I wish he'd have a BENCH ad sometime in the future again. He'll always be my Bench man.

My cousin Nadine called me awhile ago to tell me if it's okay that my Christmas gift for her is 599. Hee. She said, she saw something from a magazine of Toy Kingdom and the price is 599 pesos. I told her if I get her that gift she'll not be surprise anymore. She said, doesn't matter, she really like that 599 thingy [that I have yet to see on the magazine when I am at their house again]. I was smiling when she kept asking if it's okay that it's 599, if not, I could tell my sisters to send the money and I'll buy it. Funny lil gurl Nadine. Kids don't have any pressure about the value of money no? Wish I'm still a kid sometimes. Gotta love her and I'm thinking she will get that 599 thingy for Christmas.

  • It's been a busy work week for me. I'm so glad it's the weekend once again. No work for two days. Yay. Hope your week went okay.
  • It was my parents 33rd anniversary last Thursday. 33 years. I wonder if I will have that with someone in this lifetime? Would be nice to be able to be in your 60s and still be with one person yes? I still wonder how my Nanay can put up with my Tatay's "habits" ... I can't stand it for most part. Hee. I guess, it's love no? I'm happy they are still together. Lots more to come I pray.
  • Just found out that NG doesn't use his closets at home. His undies are in a big bag or laundry basket. Hah. A bit surprised but I know it was possible. He claims he's not messy though, he's just not organized. Hmmm. I guess, I'll find out in time no? I hope I can handle it just fine.
  • Also, he signed up for a raffle to be able to buy Spice Girls concert tickets awhile back. He got an email last Monday that he may buy tickets now but the show is in Vegas. He did the math for flights and hotel and what not. He decided not to go since he said, he's saving up for his trip here soon. He's a Spice Girl fan. Every weekend he plays one of their CD as we chat. I hope they add more tours near his area so, he could go and watch. Praying on that.
  • We'll have dinner and VS [finally again, after quite a long time, last time for me was back in February] with the gurls tomorrow night. Bound to be a good one. Will drink away my worries for now. It'll all be okay yes? I hope so.
  • Anyhoo, must go to bed, I'm sleepy tired. Hope you have a good weekend and I'm hoping I'd have a good one too. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    YES!!! Turned put to be a good VS indeedy! Nek time... with Dra! Mwa!