Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Not-So-Candid Me...

Ohkay...growing up, I didn't like my pictures being taken. I hardly smile in front of the cam. Don't ask me to smile coz I won't. Heee. But since discovering that I can take still shots from our webcam back in June [we had the camera for two years now and I only discovered it around that time...], I've been taking pictures of myself every month. Heee. I dunno, I find it very therapeutic in a way. That I can let loose this way and even let other people see them. Hah! If you don't like them, tough! Teehee. Have I changed much since June??? Have a fine week ahead. Gotta go to our client's office now. I just finished my lunch adobong pusit, one of my faves. Will post again later. I'm pressed for time. Heee. Just wanted to do this. I'm in the moment. Thanks again for visiting. God Bless us always.





1 comment:

manonica said...

Cute! It's fun taking your own pix, yes? Much better than just taking a mental picture... click! Hee.