Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Thursday...

  • Light work days for today and hopefully until tomorrow. Heee. Our client's shipments are still sailing away, so to speak. I'm just relaxing here.
  • The quick daily morning chat with NG ended an hour ago. I'm waiting for a game download to finish [wishing I have faster internet connections...tsk tsk tsk for now on that] then I will get outta here and sample the game. Freebies on the net. Gotta love those.
  • Slept around 4pm-ish yesterday, then got up around 11pm-ish, played an offline game called Chainz 2 Relinked. Heee. The games I download are mostly of the same theme, zapping three of the same kind characters, imagine Snood. Yep, I miss that game. I used to have it. Maybe, I should look for that again. Why not?
  • Went back to bed around 1am-ish, was up again at 430am-ish to reply to NG's mails, yes, the mails are still going on and on. Averaging on 20 mails each day. We have a break on mails every Sunday. No mails. Just chat. Works out fine. So far, been ok, considering the kind of set-up we're in.
  • Okay, gotta get outta here, I just got a text message from Uncle Boss, looks like I have to go somewhere after all. Heee. The download is finish, will just play Ricochet Recharged when I get home.
  • Leaving you with the prayer for today:
    Lord God, today I commit to You my present location and situation. May you guide me throughout this life to just be where You want me to be, as I seek to do Your will. You are my dwelling place and I rest under the shadow of Your wings. [Psalms 37:5; Deuteronomy 1:33]
  • No one is hopeless whose hope is in God. [nice one yes? That's from yesterday's Dailybread...such comforting words...indeed.]
  • Thanks again for visiting. Let's all keep our faiths in everything we do. Have a fine day. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Am new to this blog thing, hoping to start one soon. I went over your archives too. Very interesting commentaries/opinions/thoughts u got.

    Im gonna be visiting this site quite often.

    Good luck on the LD relationship!

    BTW, do u have more pics of your SisJ? She's pretty. =)

    manonica said...

    Nice, nice inspiring messages all the time. Thanks Ate V. Love ya.