Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Life is good...
jzafrabooks
  • ...and she FINALLY blogs...
  • Life is good and getting better. That's more than just a slogan. It's also a belief, an affirmation and a way of making nothing but the best actually happen in your life. Whether you say it out loud, think it in private or just believe it, the more convinced you are of it right now, the more evidence you'll see of just how right you are. Prepare for nothing but the best. You're soooo due!
  • "Lord, pleass help me to remember that nothing can happen today that You and I can't handle together." [that's a quote my friend Eeee sent via email, me thinks she got it from a book Miss M gave her. Comforting YES?]
  • It's mid-October...sheesh...time is just passing us by so quickly nowadays no?

  • googledyou
  • I googled my name just for the heck of it and my family tree site is the first one that came up. Also, some sites I made, yahoogroups I belong to, and some others. Who would have thought no? Try it sometime and see what comes up.
  • Have a fine week to all. Thanks again for visiting. Much appreciated. God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Hee... para ka nang si Lolo. Hafta try Googling my name too pala. And yours. Uuy, I know someone Google-worthy!