Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Just another...
  • ...manic Monday. Yep, it's bound to be a busy Monday for me. It's 6am-ish, waiting for the water to boil. Shower heater hasn't been used since last summer, it's the water company's fault. I don't know on that. I'm not yet fully woken up right now. Heee. Wanna go back to bed. I wish the weekends are longer. Good morning to you.

  • Every Sunday, I visit this blog.
  • 30 Greatest Rockstar Moments
    15. MiG Gets a Shock
    MiG nearly jumps out of his skin when his wife, Simone, surprises him in an emotional reunion.
  • Ok, water is ready now...must go and shower and face another work day. Leaving you with this:
    Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]
    [from a book I found in BOOKSALE entitled GOD's PROMISES for YOU...it was only P60...it's full of bible verses for anything and everything me thinks. Have to finish it to find out. GREAT book I must say.]
  • Have a fine week. Thanks again for visiting. God Bless always.
  • No comments: