Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Killing time...

  • It's a hot Wednesday morning. Just finished some paperwork and will go to our client's office in a bit. Hopefully, the wait will not be a long time. I get sleepy when I wait. Hee.
  • It's been quite an easy few days at work. No complaints really. It's better than no work no? Indeed. I'm grateful that I have work eventhough it doesn't pay much and the fact that I don't like it, it's still work. My Uncle Boss is a nice person so, that's the good part.
  • Might have another LOST marathon this Friday at Miss M's house if everyall will be available. Yay. Sawyer. Keeping my fingers crossed. My friends and I need a little reel distraction from our real lives.
  • Who doesn't need a distraction from their lives once in a while no? Whatever it is, I'm not giving up just yet, though sometimes, I feel like giving up but what will it accomplish if I give up? The money will not come if I give up. Oh well. Tough. Maybe, I should start betting on the lottery? Hmmm...
  • Yes, money is still an issue here at home. Sigh. My sisters have been working outside the country for a few months now but it's not easing up just yet. SIGH. Being the eldest, I somewhat feel responsible to do something about it. But I can only do so much. I wish I can do more. Been praying about it. Been thinking of having a weekend side job but what can I get? Not much opportunities around here. Still praying on that.
  • I am thankful to God that I don't get sick or my family doesn't get sick coz we just can't afford to get sick right now. We still haven't fully settled the expenses during my father's heart bypass a few years ago. Sigh. It makes me mad that after my father's operation and all that, he still smokes those damn cigarettes. SIGH. I dunno. I am tired of reminding him to quit. Just praying about that.
  • Since, we're experiencing money probs, the more I am getting annoyed of having Lyn around here. I KNOW, it's not her fault, it's my mother's. She wants to help but she doesn't have the means. I really get annoyed whenever she asks me money coz Lyn needs this and that. God forgive me BUT I am not a cheerful giver when it comes to that. SIGH.
  • I don't know what my Mom was thinking when she took Lyn here. I mean. REALLY. I haven't talked to her about that coz I don't talk much around here. I'm really not happy about her being here. And the fact that she stays in the same room that I'm in. Well, I'd rather be alone really. Before, I even tried objecting to her staying in the same room I'm in..but my Mom went on and on and on about Lyn will not be in the way. Blah blah blah REALLY.
  • Oh well, I'm a good person, I know that but I'm not a saint. I get annoyed too. I get mad too. SIGH. I just blog about it tho because I can never tell it to my mom. Hah!
  • That's why whenever I'm at home, I am in bed sleeping and trying to forget about it. Easier that way. Don't disturb me.
  • Hmmmm...that feels good...letting all those out. SIGH.
  • Will end this one for now, me thinks, I've said enough for the time being.
  • Also, someone texted and asked me if I was married already. HAH! I know the person was fishing, we're not that close so, didn't said much. And besides, there's not much to tell. Jomari still hasn't asked me. HaH! A gurl could always dream about being Mrs. Jomari. Speaking of Jom, saw him on TV the other night, man, he's gain some weight, BUT I still lovelike him. I still lovey his lips, his eyes...heee..I can go on and on with this but will stop for now. I still have to update my Jomari site as soon as I have more time.
  • Not much time nowadays. Some other guy has been keeping me busy online. Hmmmm. Will leave it at that. We actually had a pretty good weekend after a few weeks of a bit-tension-filled weekends. It will not be the same as it used to be before September but at least, it's getting better nowadays.
  • Compromise is necessary to get what you want -- especially in relationships.
  • Must go for now. Thanks again for visiting. Have a fine Wednesday ya'll. Let's keep our faiths in everything we do eventhough there are times that we feel like giving up. God Bless.
  • No comments: