Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

10th Street...

  • It's another Thursday morning. How time flies fast when you're busy no? Been quite busy at work. Paperwork is waiting for me this morning. I'm not complaining. I'd rather stay in the office [aka Uncle Boss' house] and do paperwork than deal with the people of the Bureau. Hmmm.
  • 10 months now. Hmmm. I'm living it all to faith. After how I felt the past few weeks. Faith. Whatever will be, will be no?
  • Anyhoo, must go for now, living you with today's prayer:
    My gracious and sovereign God, thank You that You have been with me and carried me from the day of my birth until today. May You bless and use me, as You allow me to go through hard times, through trials that many people go through in this fallen world. How encouraged I am to think that You are working all these things out for blessing!
    [Psalm 139:16; 1 Peter 5:9; Genesis 3:7]
  • Have a fine one to all. Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless.

  • p.s. anyone out there know the song playing on the latest Lacoste commercial? [the one with the guy in the commercial...] Could I be any more vague? Heee. Thanks.

    No comments: