Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, September 26, 2005

All up to Him...
  • He invites us to give our burdens and cares to Him, because He cares for us. [1 Peter 5:7].
  • If I didn't have God, I wouldn't find a reason to sit here at all. It would all be in vain. Whatever your God...whatever your heart. To strive for betterment of self, is evident of love. And love, is so mighty. It IS godly, and it is divine. [excerpt from Jann Arden's journal post dated 26-Sep-2005]
  • Tuesday, almost 7am here. Just posting a quick one.
  • I'm sleepy. I did get almost 6 hours of sleep last night. It felt great.
  • Will not get to meet NG this month. It's all good though. A bit sad about the fact since my mind is set to not work for two weeks. Hee. Haven't had a long vacay, no reason and budget to have one. NG's reason is something I am really familiar with. Of course, it can be some other reason too, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and taking his word on that. He believes in God, so, I feel it's just that for now.
  • I have to say, long distance relationships, esp. the ones that started online is TOUGH. I NEVER thought that it would feel like this but damn, it's not easy. Kudos to those who can do it successfully. My prayers for them all. There are times, that I just wanna give up and all that but I don't want this to be another what if in my life.
  • I've had a few what ifs back then. Not online but just the same, I still wonder about that. Grrrr. I should have just grabbed that spoon back then. That guy seemed sincere and all that. I wonder how he is right now. Oh well. I don't want what I have with NG to be a wonderment in the future.
  • I have to see this through and see where it will lead us. Who knows really? Only God knows. Yes.
  • I'm not being preachy about it but I believe if I trust in Him completely and whole-heartedly things will be ok, even if the end result will not be favorable to me. As long as I have my faith in God, I WILL BE FINE-d. Indeed.
  • Nadine: Ate, ano favorite letter mo?
    Me: V
    N: Bakit?
    Me: V for Vikkicar and V for Vrian
    N: Vrian? Di naman ganon spell yun eh! [then she laughs]
    Me: Ikaw, ano favorite letter mo?
    N: C, kze wala sya sa abakada, naaawa ako sa kanya...
    [Thank God for kids...I love Nadine. She makes me smile ALL THE TIME and I mean, ALL THE TIME.]
  • Have a fine week ahead. Thanks again for visiting. God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Nadoinks... hee. Feel-good lil gurl.