Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, September 05, 2005

Same Old Me...
  • Got a secret? Wanna post it? Go here.


  • Sarah Thomas
  • You're Sarah Thomas
    (Kate Beckinsale - 'Serendipity')

    You exude fun and intelligence, but you're often
    unsure of your decisions. You think and rethink
    until you're sure of the path to take, but many
    times it's all a matter of the heart.
    You rely on chance to control your life - though
    it's a habit you've tried to break and perhaps
    already have.But you still lack spontaneity.

    You may express yourself in any number of ways, but
    mostly with words.

    You're booksy and artsy. You love music and
    psychology. Your style is classic/eclectic.

    All in all, you're the Thinker

    Which Romantic Comedy Heroine Are You?
    brought to you by Quizilla

  • You are Charlotte.
    Which Sex and the City Character Are You?
    brought to you by Quizilla
    [me? Charlotte? hmmm...it's just a quiz...heee...]


  • It's a little after midnight and I'm awake and online at that. Why you might ask? Well, just a bit of chat sked change with NG for a few days. NG's got Monday & Tuesday off, so, a bit of extra longish chat with him. I'm not complaining. I napped from 6-11pm last night. I take longer naps than usual of course.

  • I haven't been feeling 100% the past few days. Nasty cough here and there. Cough & phlegm go away please.

  • Had a late lunch/early dinner with the gurls last Friday. I had pesto pasta with chicken strips. Miss M & Doctora had chicken ala kiev [sp?], I wish I ordered that. Eeee had this rice dish that I forget the name. And I ordered chix stix with fries on the side. Miss M's chix stix is the BEST and her Pot salad too. [hint hint] We love to eat. Yep, we do.

  • Nadoinks has been in sick bay too. She has bronchitis [sp?]. Hope she feels better the soonest. Prayers check for my favorite little cousin.

  • Ok, that will be it for now. Have a fine Tuesday to all. Prayersf for everyall. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    I can take a hint... chix stix and ebc pot salad on our nek get-together... :-)