Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thank you God for Fridays...
  • Ok, I should be in bed right now but I'm still downloading Marty's performance from Rockstar last Wednesday night. Wouldn't if be cool to have a partner who's a rockstar? Heee. Just a thought.
  • I'm tired right now but I'm still typing away no? My eyes are closing a bit but must finish the download first before I log off.
  • It was a long Thursday at work, finished at around 7pm. Got home around 9:30pm. It took me an hour and a half to get on the LRT. I feel like cussing about that. Shaving Cream. Grrrr.
  • Speaking of grrrr moments, last Wednesday on our way home, someone hit my cousin's car. It was a soft hit but still. Traffic was bad around that time. EVERYWHERE. Damn. The guy who hit my cousin's car was in a hurry. I don't know why and he was fuming mad at my cousin. He said my cousin backed up. The thing is, even if my cousin did back up, his car will not be in contact with our car coz he was on our left side..not on our back. Oh well. He immediately said: Pasensya na. Pulis ako. Pulis ako! I thought to myself....SOOOO, if you're a police officer? When my cousin and Uncle Boss tried to get the plate number and stuff, the man rolled down his window and said [not in a nice way] : sige, kunin n'yo plate number, sige, i-report nyo, all along my cousin kept quiet and my UncleBoss was saying to the guy that his insurance will take care of that. Anyhoo, more blah blah blah from the guy...the part the REALLY scared me was when he said to my cousin: Sumakay ka na sa kotse mo kung hindi babarilin kita. Pati yang kasama mo. Para matodas na kayo. Totodasin ko kayo.
  • HELLLLLOOOOO? Can I just say pooohtangeeena?? That was a scary moment for me. That this sicko in a red corolla who we don't know from Adam scared me. Damn. I still remember it. When he said those words to my cousin.
  • There are quite a few people nowadays who are not afraid to kill someone no? They can just say, I will kill you coz I can or I want to. I feel sorry for those people that they can't seek God for help. Sigh.
  • I wished that moment didn't happen but it did. Good thing, ROCKSTAR: INXS was on so, I had to drool over MiG for a bit wearing his LEVIs. Hummina Hummina.
  • Anyhoo, download is done and it won't play. Sheesh. I'm sleepy now. Will talk again soon. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    qtz said...

    hehehey, nice place you got here. Everything's so bright! Hehehe. I kinda liked the last one. Hope you got the jerk's plate number. We could have it checked you know. I was caught in the same traffic jam last Wednesday, Filipinos are generally pikon, hehehe, ayaw tumaggap ng pagkatalo. Enough already!

    manonica said...

    IRRITATE!!! May I just say that God knew not to put me nor Jess in Luanne's shooz that day. GRRR talaga. Hate hate HATE people like that. Umuusok na ilong ko. Your French is totally justified.