Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Lazee Saturday...
  • Mid-Saturday afternoon right now. What have I accomplished so far? N-O-N-E. So lazeeee. Was in bed all day. Lazy to do the laundry. Lazy to do anything BUT stay in bed. I can stay in bed for hours. I don't recommend it though, headache alert now.
  • Hmmm...Nadine's feeling betterer now. Promised her a white Toblerone once she's a ok. She missed a week in school. Oh well, she can always catch up on that. Thank God she's ok now. Don't like seeing that lil gurl in sickbay.
  • Been searching for Fanlists today, found a Jamie Walters one. Whee. Though, it's inactive, I still joined. Told about it to the Jamie Group. Spreading the Jamie love. Hee. Also, joined a LOST, Gilmore Girls and Amazing Race fanlists. Will join more in time. Heee. I love fanlistings. Almost attempted to make one before for JZ. Thought about a K-lite fanlist before, that's never gonna happen now. Maybe, someday, a Jomari Yllana fanlist no? Who knows?
  • Speaking of Jom, he turned 29 last August 18. Last year, I was with him during his birthday. HAHAHA! Not alone with him of course. The Bench Understatement show fell on his birthday. Yummy Jom in red undies. ENOUGH said.
  • Goody news, my sisters will live together starting next month. SisterJ's employer allowed her to live outside their designated house and her employer will pay for her rent. Imagine that. Heee. And also, SisterJ is starting to cook. She tried Asado and Tokwa't Baboy already. Sigh. I miss them so much.
  • Speaking of missing someone, my cousin Sam would have been 18 last September 7th. Oh well, at least, she's in a better place now no?
  • Ok, on that note, will end this one for now. Will tag along my Tita and Nadine to the grocery. I need to buy toiletries. Have a fine weekend to you. Thanks for visiting again. Always appreciated. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Glad to hear about Jo & Lowy living together... sad to hear about Sam. Sigh. Well like I always say, the happiness we know on Earth isn't even a fraction of what real happiness is like in Heaven. She's happy there. :-)