Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Read my mind...

  • You don't often turn to someone, even if you're really upset. You usually keep your own counsel. More often than not, you pay more attention to the problems and concerns of others than you do to your own. At the moment, however, despite all your best efforts, you're worried, and you really are wondering who to talk with about the situation. Rather than letting this get worse, why not get it over with now? Call your best friend or most trusted elder, and let it all out.
  • I was one step ahead of that one...heee. I'm feeling much better. REALLY. I am. Not great but good. It will get better in time. I know it. Prayers, ahhh, just what I needed. And I got lots of those. I know that too.
  • It's a rainy Wednesday, yet again, work was light yesterday. Bound to be another one today. I hope I don't have to go to our client's office today.
  • Cramps. Second day of the monthly gurl thing. Men are soooo lucky they don't have to endure this every month. Makes me want to be a man in this aspect. Heee.
  • Happy Birthday to the person I was named after...
    NG (5:53:54 AM): Happy bday..hheheh
    Me (5:54:08 AM): hmmmm
    Me (5:54:23 AM): you talking to me?
    NG (5:54:30 AM): yes
    Me (5:54:32 AM): it's not my bday
    NG (5:54:40 AM): Your namesake it is..heheh
    NG (5:55:00 AM): i just thought of you when i heard this morning..heheh
    NG (5:55:15 AM): Vikki C., the singer, it's her BDAY...she's 64
    Me (5:55:19 AM): oh ok...
  • What else? I'm just killing some time here before I get dressed for work and all. Soooooo lazy. Can you blame me? I have my period. Hah! That's my excuse!

  • Oh, SisterJ will be leaving for Dubai on Friday. Sigh. I know I shouldn't be sad and all BUT I am. SisterM left a month or so ago. Missing her so much. Now, I'd be missing two sisters. I know they'd be together when they're both settled in Dubai. Just frustrates me in a way that I won't be there to look after them. I've always done that. I know I don't do a good job at it but I try my best. I guess, it goes with the territory of being the eldest among my siblings. I will miss waiting up for them to get home whenever they're out with friends. We are each other's movie companion. Fellow FRIENDS fanatics too. Oh well, it's not like we're not gonna see each other again right? Hmmm...right.
  • Isn't it such a sad reality how many Filipino families have to sacrifice being away from their families just to earn more? Sigh. Sad BUT true indeed. So, when do I get to go?
  • Ohkay...will end this one for now. Hope you stay dry today. Bring an umbrella. That I will do. I don't wanna get sick. Have a fine-d Wednesday. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: