Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Alone on a Sunday...

  • It's 9:57am on a Sunday. Last Sunday for the month of July at that. Tomorrow is a brand new month. 7 months of 2005 have passed. Sheesh. The BER months is near, and that means Christmas is near too. Yep.
  • I'm alone right now. My Tatay is somewhere out there, must be at a neighbor's house. My Nanay is still in the province, she'll be back after my cousin Sam's 40 days. Lyn went to Pagsanjan with my UncleBoss and family. She was excited since last night. She even asked me if I was coming. I wanted to go but wasn't able to do laundry yesterday coz I had to attend to some [well, quite a lot actually] paperwork. Sigh. Tiring week this has been. And this coming week, is bound to be another busy one.
  • Friday night with the girls turned out good. Had yummy food courtesy of Doctora. Thanks thanks. Great company and all. We are not used to going out anymore. We usually [or mostly] just stay at Miss M's house for dinner and VS. It was a bit surprising seeing lotsa people drinking outside at 2am. Like Miss M said, why can't they just drink from the comfort of their houses. Heee.
  • Didn't get to chat with NG on our usual Saturday chat time [10pm ish my time...9am-ish his time] he had to meet with some people regarding a new job for him. He texted me last night and was excited about it. Talking about something good and stuff. Exchanged a few messages. I told him to text me when he's back online. I decided to go to bed instead of waiting in front of the PC. I was really sleeeepy, was even worried that I might not be able to last long in front of the PC. Blessing that he had to go somewhere no? Hee. I was able to zzz from 10pm-ish til about 3am. God is really good. Around 3am-ish, his text message came. I didn't hear the message alert tone, got up like 2 minutes after the message has been sent. I dunno. I'm still a bit weirded out on that. I was having this dream. Though, I vaguely remember but my crush from HS was in the dream. Can't remember the rest tho. It was good. We chatted 'til about 6am. Nap time for him. Laundry time for me. All good.
  • Done with the laundry and all. Will go back to bed and just zzzz for now.
  • Have a good August ya'll. Thanks again for visiting. God Bless us always.
  • I am setting us up for the future... [hmmmm...]
  • No comments: