Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Friday the 22nd...

  • You're not the type of person to air your feelings in public, whether they're positive or negative. You just don't like letting the rest of the world in on your intimate matters, and that's entirely understandable. If you do feel the need to talk with someone about how you're doing now, however, don't worry for one second that you'll choose the wrong person. If anyone knows who to trust and who not to, it's you. [true enough...]
  • Prayer for today:
    Lord Jesus, today help me to keep my eyes focused on You because You said that my temporary troubles are producing for me an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. May You use these trials to humble me and perfect my faith and produce in me that quality of endurance. [2 Corinthians 14:17-18; Deuteronomy 8:16-17]
  • Song at the moment: More than anyone by Gavin DeGraw.
  • SisterJ is leaving today. SisterM is way tooo excited. At least, they will be together no? That's a comfort to know. It will serve as bonding time for them. They've never seen eye to eye on some issues before. Heee. I always have to be the mediator on that. I will soooooooo miss having them around here. Sigh. I want to go to Dubai too.
  • Have a fine Friday and the weekend too. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: