Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, July 22, 2005

How do you like me now? ...

  • Prayer for today:
    Lord God, thank You for bringing people into my life! Thank You for the many ways You use people to meet my needs, brighten my path, and lighten my load ... to enrich my knowledge of You and to counsel or correct or nourish me, building me up in the faith. But mos of all, I am glad to have You as my best Friend, my wonderful Counselor, and ever-present help in trouble. [Philippians 1:3; Psalms 46:1]
  • SisterM texted me earlier, she told me that SisterJ is in Dubai now. Safe and sound. They spoke on the phone and such. I'm glad they are in one area and that they will be together as soon as they're settled. Sigh. I miss them so. I am teary-eyed as I write this post. Oh well. I'm a self-confessed cry-baby imagine that. Heee. At least, they are just one text or email or chat or call away no? That's technology for you.
  • I'm supposed to be replying to NG's mails but will do that in a bit. I'm also chatting with Miss M. So, multi-tasking as best as I can.
  • I have laundry for the weekend. Long weekend at that. No work on the Manila area on Monday. Don't ask. Don't really care. Heee. I'm just happy that I get to stay home on that day.
  • Lyn still gets in my nerves at times. But I just ignore it. She's a kid. I'm an adult. That's that.
  • Anyhoo, will have to cut this short. Email time. I'm late in replying as it is. Heee. 27 mails to reply to and that is just from one person. Crazzeee.
  • Have a fine weekend. A long weekend to a few like moi. Thanks for dropping by. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: