Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Guess who's coming back? ...


  • Phoebe, I mean, Lisa Kudrow will be back on TV this month. Wheee. Hope HBO Asia will get this show. For more info on Lisa's new show click on to The Comeback. I'm excited.
  • SisterM is Dubai bound as of 8pm last night. Haaaay. She even called while boarding. I was asleep at that time but managed to answer my phone. She said to not forget her. Like that's possible no? Man, I'm getting teary-eyed just thinking about her. Oh well. She also texted while she was inside the plane. She even mentioned she was on 16D. Anyhoo, her contract is for 2 years. She can come home after a year. I'm definitely gonna miss her. We used to do a lot of things together. We have more common interests than I have with SisterJ [which incidentally, will be leaving for Dubai within this month too...that's two sisters leaving in a month no? Well, at least, they are bound to the same place. That's a comfort to know.] but I love them both just the same. Yeah. It's not like we're not gonna see each other again right? Too bad they won't be here to meet NG in September. NG is bummed about that too. Oh well. Such is life.
  • It's an early Thursday here. Thanks for visiting again. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: