Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, June 17, 2005

*The Center of the Bible...

Even if you are not religious, you should read this. It is very interesting.

What is the shortest chapter in the Bible?
Answer - Psalms 117

What is the longest chapter in the Bible?
Answer - Psalms 119

Which chapter is in the center of the Bible?
Answer - Psalms 118

Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118.

Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalms 118.

Add these numbers up and you get 1188

What is the center verse in the Bible?
Answer - Psalms 118:8

Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives?

The next time someone says they would like to find God's perfect will for their lives and that they want to be in the center of His will, just center of His Word! Psalms 118:8 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

  • It's a Saturday morning. Weekend once again. Yay. Been up since 4am-ish. I'm about to go back to bed. Just waiting for my taho.
  • VS with the gurls tonight. We all need one. Been a busy couple weeks on my end.
  • Chatty chat with NG will be at Miss M's place. Not used to chatting with NG [or with anyone for that matter] with other people in the room [Heee..is that weird?] but I'm excited about it. NG says he's ok if the gurls ask him questions. He's nothing to hide he says. Yeah.
  • IF only my friends and family can just feel what we feel no? we don't need to talk much about us. Heeee. I'm just NOT a good talker is all. I tend to jump from one to the next. I think I need to make a list to not get sidetracked or something? I can definitely talk in here and on YM. That I know.
  • Anyhoo, must go for now. Back to bed. Have a fine weekend ya'll. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.

  • [*This was forwarded to me last year me thinks...]

    No comments: