Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, June 11, 2005

This and That...

I've Been Tagged by Chel
List your current six favorite songs, then pick six other people that have to do the same:

1. The Day Before You - Rascal Flatts
2. Shiver - Natalie Imbruglia
3. Just A Little Bit - Maria Mena
4. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
5. Push - Sarah McLachlan
6. I Can't Make You Love Me - Constantine Maroulis

Six people that [I think] might do the same as well: [no pressure...hee]
1. Miss M
2. Laney
3. LD
4. Supastah
5. Single Detached
6. Moonlit Jazz

  • Long weekend. Not gonna complain. Extra bed time. All good.
  • Sunday lunchtime now. I have a slight headache when I woke up around 8am. Darn. I don't like headaches. Didn't get up 'til about 10am.
  • Folded clothes. Thought of ironing my jeans and shirts but I got lazy.
  • I finally finished reading Simplify Your Life : 100 Ways To Slow Down And Enjoy The Things That Really Matter, coolness of a booklet, I have been living the simple way most of my life, a few more for from the book and I be living the simple life indeed. Less chaos that way no?
  • I feel restless, wanna arrange my clearbooks but too lazy. Wanna start a book, hmmm ... maybe Harry Potter 5? ... Oh well. I'll eventually get to doing things soon. Yep.
  • Ok, have to go and start replying to some mails now.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: