Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hmmmm...

  • Watched Only You last night. I love this movie. Robert Downey, Jr. is a favorite. This movie came out back in 1994. Whoa, 11 years ago. Imagine that. I still love it. There are movies that you just can't stop watching even though you've seen them lotsa times already no? Yep. A line from the movie: I'm in love with her. I love her more than she'll ever know. But you're a lucky lucky man, you've got the right name.
  • I haven't seen a movie in the theaters this year. Wow. Can't believe that but it's true. Money is that tight nowadays. Though it's a blessing coz I'm distracted in a way.
  • Movies that I'll watch over and over again: Pretty Woman, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, The Big Hit, Serendipity, Somekind of Wonderful, Say Anything, Two Girls and a Guy, Fire with Fire, She's The One...yes, I know, most [if not all] romantic type movies. I love them. Movies like those give us hope in love no? That's just me.
  • On One Tree Hill last Tuesday, a line that caught me in some way: If she loves me and I love her, there's nothing to figure out. A simple line yet...yet not that simple really.
  • On the real-life front, will be donating blood later today. My 17-year-old cousin will be having a heart surgery this week. Prayers for her will be needed. Thanks. The first time I donated blood was back in 2002 when my Tatay had a triple-heart bypass operation.
  • Also, LOST marathon tonight at Miss M's place. Wheee.
  • Have to go for now. Back to bed. I'm sleepy.
  • Have a fine weekend. Keep the faith ya'll. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: