Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Would rather be somewhere else...


[Coolness no? Check out the site at www.dinolara.com, there's more neat images where that came from...]

  • Ok, it's a rainy Wednesday...have to go to work in a few. Though, I wish I'd be going to a wedding instead. Just making a quick post.
  • Today is the wedding of a friend. Wanted to go but can't get out of work. Yep. I'm the only employee in my UncleBoss's [UB for short] small company. He did hire another guy [TJ aka Tito Jose aka UB's cousin...TJ is funny. Has an infectious laugh. He'd be fun to be around with. Nothing beats to be with a person who always makes you laugh no?] but he still have to learn the ropes on how corrupt the Bureau is. Heee.
  • At least, by September, I'd be able to get off work for at least 2 weeks no? I'm sure TJ will know the ins and outs on how much he has to give each person in the Bureau.
  • My Monday has been blah, must be the gloomy weather. Been feeling unwell since Sunday night. Though, no biggie. I don't get sick. I'm blessed that way. I always thank God for that.
  • Thank God for technology. Around 1pm-ish last Monday, SisterM texted me via YM. [If I'm away from the computer I'm on SMS mode on my YM] Now, I enjoy it even more coz I can chat with my sister via that way. It's cheaper that way. I SMS chat that way with NG too. After lunch 'til about 4pm. Sometimes, the messages get delayed but we're used to it by now. It's better than no chat at all no?
  • Chatting with NG right now. Quickie chats in the morning. As his work day ends and mine starts. We owe it to technology no? Reading his emails as we chat. Crazee eh? That would be us. Hee. I am not doing anything really...cept following my heart to my one and only true love..I feel I owe you for being that one :) [Hmmmm...mush mode now...] Ok, must go and make some cash. My Wednesday is brighter. I wonder why? Yep.
  • Leaving you with the daily prayer for today:
    Thank You that Your Son will return from heaven with a shout of triumph, that the dead in Christ will be raised imperishable, and in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be utterly changed. Thank You that "whatever we may have to go through now is less than nothing compared with the magnificent future" You have planned for us.
  • Thanks for visiting again. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: