Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

6 months and counting...

  • God gave us a push that fateful night I feel, we knew eachother for a while, but not in a depth and way that night began to bring between us, it was a true wake-up call.
  • I say thanks every morning and evening before I rest, and when I wake up, 'cause it needs to be said and I just can't help it :)
  • This truly will be a long journey, but I am determined to see it through, no matter what, distance can be beaten with a little bit of faith, and a lot of love, and we are set in both me thinks! :)
  • Thank you God for making me open my big mouth and just take a chance, love and divine will work in wonderful ways!
  • Hopefully I don't sound so needy...but my world revolves around you :)
  • I know it's the guy that is supposed to sweep the girl off her feet, but somehow I think with us it was the other way around...lol...which is a sweet thing, you take my breath away everyday :)
  • You are right, love is something you can't quantify...it can't be labeled, it defies explanation, it just IS.
  • I know!...I have never met another person that I am so in tune with, it's crazy and so wonderful at the same time!
  • Both our prayers have been answered...in every sense of the word, I firmly believe that :)
  • God is the reason...and ain't it absolutely maddening the whole mix of emotions sometimes??
  • I too am glad God brought us together, when he
    did ... timing is everything ... and who better to call that shot than God right? :)
  • You are changing and affecting me every day I find in new ways...each in ways more wonderful than the previous, I really feel I am the better person today just because of you! :)
  • I just have to say...without you I was lost truly...a person can make their way thru life...maybe they will find someone...maybe they won't...but by God's hands....he guides us together....always!
  • I will make it my project to get to you this year, I really think it will be great, great things come to those who are patient :)
  • Ohhhkay...I seriously need to go. Ultra mush mode now. The above italized sentences were snippets from NG's January mails. Spent hours reading those last Sunday. I got as far as January 17th. Sheesh, lots more to go. 3658 mails as of today. Too many you think? Haaaaay. Can I just say, I feel loved. Such a great feeling. God is good. I don't forget to say thanks to Him every moment I feel the love.
  • Gotta go to work now. Also, another happy moment, Nurse A is in touch again...yay. Answered prayer indeed. Keep the faith ya'll. Thanks for visiting again. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: