Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Can you say p.i.? I CAN...

[Doctora, Me, Eeee, Miss M and Rico]
  • This pic was taken early Saturday morning...VS with the gurls. That adorable Golden Retriever goes by the name of Rico. He's wearing an old baseball shirt of her Mommie and can you see the bracelet he's wearing too? Cuteness. We had fun. It's quite obvious with all the smiles no? That gave us away.

  • [SisterM with Rix and Bob.]
  • On a quite serious note, SisterM was supposed to leave for Dubai at 6am today but due to some unforseen circumstances the Philippine Immigration asked for some other documents that they didn't have with them at that time. My sister's group were asked to have the identification [of the person in Dubai, their employer] be sent via fax to the Immigration office. What's soooo bogus was, the Philippine Immigration DIDN'T have fax paper. The PI [Philippine Immigration] told them that they will have to request for fax paper. That will take awhile. They were also told if they could have it sent to some other fax machine. Sheeet. What's up with that? How can you be an office without a fax paper? Anyhoo, long story short, my sister's group of 9 didn't make the flight. They're luggages and such were already checked in btw. That took a while in getting it checked out. The flight was delayed coz of that. My oh My. Their contact person here was fuming mad...one simple thing...they could have let them leave the country. And then, just waited for that darn FAXED identification at the Dubai Immigration. They could ask them to go back here if they still have doubts no? Man. SisterM also told us that some of the PI personnel acted as if they were not fellow Filipinos. Don't you just hate it when some people power-trip? Grrrrr. Luke 6:31 to you. Later tonight, my sister's group will know if they will be leaving or not today. Just waiting for that darn faxed document and their new tickets.
  • Oh well. Should we leave or just grin and bear the ways things done here in our country? It's no wonder [at all] that a lot [millions] of our fellow Pinoys get out of here when they have the chance. I want to get out too. In time. But my reason is not for work though...it's for something else much more important. Hmmmmm.

  • [Laney]
  • Habberday to you...Habberday...Habberday...Habberday to you. Hope you're haffee today and always. You sooo deserve it. Will give you Mr. Bedhead when I find him...okies?
  • A bit from my chat with NG last night:
    Me (12:07:49 AM): how about you? ready for a change? like having me around for the rest of your life?
    NG (12:08:13 AM): been ready for that all my life, just did not know it
    Me (12:08:20 AM): mmmm...really?
    NG (12:08:52 AM): Yeps...just took you to make me really complete
    Me (12:09:04 AM): [insert happy smiley here]
    NG (12:10:19 AM): You are around as best as can be...but I really can't wait till I can reach out to you in person and say everything that I want to say.
    Me (12:10:40 AM): ditto...haaay....
    Me (12:10:45 AM): [insert happy smiley here]
    NG (12:11:43 AM): That's what we need V...that in person thing that will allow that, we don't do too bad now...just longing for the time when I can say it WITH you
    Me (12:12:04 AM): I know...
    NG (12:13:06 AM): Sigh....wish I could be there...
    [ok, can I BE anymore speechless? ... hmmm ... I type fast and I tend to "talk" a lot on chat but there are times like last night that I can't seem to say anything but sigh.]
  • Last one for now...NG guessed right on one topic we were talking about...I asked him if he wants a prize...he replied...My prize??...well i get that daily just by having you in my life, so I should not ask for anything more, I am already blessed :) and another one ...but you were the big motivator here, just as it will be for the rest of my life :) [that's it I'm done...words...such wonderful comforting words...they make men really endearing no? And I'm more for words...than actions really...so, that's that.]
  • Anyhoo, gotta go for now. Leaving you with: God's love cannot be explained --- it can only be experienced.
  • Have a fine week ya'll. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: