Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, May 08, 2005

WOWness ...

  • Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there.
  • From Yahoo horoscope: If anyone accepts change easily, it's you -- regardless of what type of change it happens to be, and how or when it's due to arrive. So hearing that a major shift in your life's circumstances is just around the corner won't frighten you at all. You'll be exhilarated. If a family member doesn't greet the news with that same degree of enthusiasm, however, do what you can to help them adjust. Assure them that nothing but the best is en route. It's the truth.
  • 2800 e-mails from NG as of last night. [first e-mail dates back to December 17, 2004] He said: That many mails huh?...can I say holy shit?...hehe...that's insane, I never figured I would talk to anyone that much...lol. Wow...I be stunned :) And I am stunned too. That's excluding the real-time chats and e-cards and snail cards. My gulay.
  • Was in bed all day. Haaaay. Even the hot weather didn't get in the way of me zzzzing from 9am-ish til about 5pm-ish. Hehehe. So lazeee to do anything today. I didn't even get around to soaking my undies. Yipes. Tomorrow, I will. I handwash my undies. I like doing it. Nothing beats clean undies esp. knowing that you washed them.
  • After shower at 7pm-ish, I just stayed in the room and look for wisdom from the Bible. I found what I needed. Haaaay. Thank You God. Also, I found out if you read the passages aloud, it becomes clearer in some way. One friend told me the other day that she noticed that I'm becoming religious as the days go by. Was it coz of NG she asked? Well, I told her that I've been working on my faith for years now. And it's not easy. I'm improving. I'm not so uncomfy wishing people God Bless and other words that I think/feel is appropriate in a given moment. I know that I have lots of learning to go through when it comes to God and the Bible. I feel I'm on the right track though. Yeaah. All in God's time. I'll be a good follower in His eyes. Pardon me if I sound a bit preachy but that's how I feel. And I feel GREAT.
  • Keep the faith. Happy Sunday. Weekend is almost over once again. Haaaay. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: