Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Awwww...really now...

  • When someone says you are my everything ... and you deserve the best and giving you that is my lifelong goal... hmmm ... how do you react to that? No one has said those words to me before so ... it was rather overwhelming ... very overwhelming. Can I BE any more speechless? I have my faith. It will see me through. God has my back. Something that feels this great can't be wrong, right?
  • Have a fine Friday. I'm sure I'll have a good one. VS with the EBC gurls. The last VS was back in February me thinks. We all need a VS.
  • Ok, gotta go for now. Leaving you with this passage:
    Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in GOD. [John 14:1]
  • Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: