Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, May 23, 2005

Hmmmm....

  • How are you all doing? Hope you're feeling good.
  • I feel good, most of the time. Yep, complaints here and there, I could be a whiner [though, I do it SILENTLY...ano kaya yon?]
  • I do lotsa things in silence. I'm a silent person. Silence is good most of the time.
  • It's 5:30am on the comp monitor, just waiting for someone to get online for a quickie chat before I start my work day.
  • I don't have to leave 'til 8am, I have time to update this blog of mine.
  • Monday at work went fast. Paperwork all day. Had to go to our client's office around 3pm. Then to the bank. Then passed by BOOKSALE.
  • Yes, told myself will not buy anything but wasn't able to resist one book. Simplify Your Life : 100 Ways To Slow Down and Enjoy the Things That Really Matter Will read it after I've finished Have Your Wedding Cake and Eat it Too, which I have to say is an interesting fun read. Might finish the book by this week. Who knows? I'm such a slow reader.
  • I just yawned. Why is yawning contagious btw?
  • I want a vacation. Just bed time. Lots of it.
  • When someone asks for your ring size? How will you respond to it? Hmmm ... I did it by asking for his ring size too. Teehee. I'm a 7 1/2 btw. I didn't know that 'til last Friday. I'm not really into jewelries. So, a ring would be nice no? I had a ring once but I lost it. It had my birthstone on it. I don't like flashy rings. The ones that attracts attention. None of that for me. Those eternity rings in diffirent colors are cool. Way cool. Saw one at SilverWorks. Sisters and I told ourselves we'll each get one when we have the extra cash. Identical rings with my sisters. Coolness.
  • Ok, will end this one for now, leaving you with a short daily prayer from my short daily prayers that Tita Tess gave me a year ago. Byeee for now. Thanks for reading. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • I thank You Lord for giving us Your Word, the Bible which has priceless promises, great beyond measure - promises that apply to Your work in me, in my loved ones, in my situation, in my service, and in the whole world ... and not one single word of Your good promises has ever failed. No human problems is impossible for You nor too hard for You! [2 Peter 1:4; Jeremiah 32:17,27]
  • No comments: