Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, May 16, 2005

TV Land...

  • Wouldn't you wanna see this guy on TV every week? I would. Desperate Housewives starts May 26 on Studio23. Yeeha.

  • "There's no way you can know everything about someone, that's what keeps it interesting..." [not EXACTLY how the line went but that's how I remember it from last night's THE OC]

  • Queer Eye is on its new season too. Kyan and Jai...hummina hummina...makes you forget they're not straight men, good looking men on TV, ALWAYS a plus. Yep, I'm shallow like that.

  • Sawyer [Josh Holloway] on LOST is one hummina guy too. Yep, he's quite the baddie on the show but he's mighty fine looking me thinks.

  • Amazing Race 7 winners, Uchenna and Joyce. They played fair throughout the race me thinks. They so deserved to win. I even got teary eyed when the reached the finish line. Yep. I'm not taking my TV seriously no? Hehehe.
  • On the homefront, money matters nowadays. Haaaay. When will this ever end? Well, I just keep in mind, God will not give us something we can't bear right? RIGHT! Just trying to be positive about it. If I dwell, the more I'd feel bad about it. I'm more blessed than most people, I know that. So, I'll try to keep the whining to a minimum. Hehehe.
  • Passed by BOOKSALE yesterday, was able to resist the magazines, though, I did get one book, entitled: Having your wedding cake and eating it too ... cute. Caught my attention. I think it's about cake and such. Hehehe. Humor is good. Haven't read it yet but I will.
  • Been reading the Bible everyday since last week, just thought I'd make a habit of it. One week and I've been good at reading. Highlighting passages that catch my attention. The last time, I highlighted a line or two from a book was back in HS. It's all good. I'm not that religious or I'm not trying to be. Just something I have to do to get to know more about God in my own little way. I want to quote some passages that I really like aside from Luke 6:31 but will save that for a later post.
  • Ok, gotta end this one for now. Catch you again next time. Thanks for visiting. Keep the faith ya'll. God Bless us all.
  • No comments: