Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Take My Breath Away...


  • He's still the one...can you see why I am into this guy? I know he's not known to be a faithful guy and all but he just makes me sigh. [Haaaay...] LD thanks for this pic.
  • Lunch to sawa at Tita Tess's house yesterday/last night was ALWAYS fun. Food...good. Ambience ... good. Companions ... good. Also, Tita Tess is big on pictures, she showed us our past get-together pix. Those were the days. First time I met most of the people who were there yesterday was back 2000. Wow. I have been blessed enough to be able to get to know them thru the years. Good people indeed. Tita Tess even gave us some "nice" parting gifts last night. This woman never fails to amaze me. She always do something that surprises us all. Just Wow. She's God sent indeed. Thank you and I lovelike you Tita Tess.
  • Things with NG is doing ok. January is about to be over. One month down, 7 more to go 'til I get to meet the guy. It will come. Just a matter of time. 585 emails since 12.13.04, I wonder how many emails 'til September, 20++ emails everyday. I don't wanna do the Math. Snail mails are coming too. Oh man. I'm SO loving this. This bus ride is running smoothly. Sometimes, it makes me wonder, is there a catch to all of this haffeeness? Miss M said could be fate...more like faith to me. Faith and Fate is goody too.
  • Prayers check for everyall. God Bless us all.
  • No comments: