Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Christmas Eve 2004...


This was taken Christmas Eve from SisterM's camera phone. The shirt, I love, I also have it in blue. I have a thing with shirts. I'm most comfy in them. If I like it so much, I'd even buy two, so, I have a spare. I have a few shirts that I have two of each. My mother doesn't like it. Hehehe. Also, I'm partial to buying blue, red and gray colored shirts. SisterJ sometimes gets in my case that I wear same colored shirts consecutively. She'd say that people might think I'm wearing the same shirt. For me, I don't really care. I could wear the same shirt every other day after they've been washed. It's just a shirt. It's not like I'm wearing some outrageous outfit right? I don't have the guts for that.

No comments: