Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, January 08, 2005

How Is This Possible? ...

I have been blessed in so many ways than I could care to count. When I'm overwhelmed with it, I tend to questions things. I've told myself, I'm gonna stop questioning it. But there are those lil' moments that just creep in and tell me, there ought to be a catch to all this? BUT the positive thinker in me prevails so, I'm just accepting [or trying to] it. Pray about it. And just wait and see. I've been telling a few friends about how NG [120 emails and counting from him since 12-17-04 and they are not spam mails] is making me happy. I'm scared, happy, excited, hopeful all rolled into one. This is crazy. All new territory to me. I thought, since I've been around in the online community for years now, I can take anything. But this is something I wasn't prepared/expecting for at all. I can try to put them into words but I will not be able to explain it in a way that you'd understand. That I would understand. So, for now, I'm just gonna let God be my guide in this. Taking it as it comes. People will change but I know God will never change. Your prayers will be appreciated. Thank You. God Bless us all.

No comments: