Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Could I BE any happier? ...

  • Ohkay, sorry for the lack of updates. It's quite hard to post nowadays without me talking about NG [case in point...]
  • He's been making me happy. Yep, pretty much everyday since last month.
  • One month, but it seems longer. I guess, maybe because we've known each other since 2000-01.
  • I am in an online relationship. I never thought I would be in one nor I would actually be happy about it.
  • To quote Mr. Gump, Love is like a box of chocolates...[I bet you know the rest....]
  • I am happy. Period.
  • Prayers check for everyall. [yes even for short-necked guy and moron...hell is filled with people like you... (that line is from FRIENDS btw)] Check. Check. Check.
  • No comments: